Anchorage House - Tighnabruaich Book Now
Home The Apartment 360° The Area Availability & Booking Photo Gallery Location Contact

Anchorage House Availability and Booking

Book Online »

Bookings can also be discussed and taken by contacting us on 01700 811258 or by e mail at booking@anchorage-house.com.

A deposit of 25% of the total rental must be paid when the booking is made; this confirms your booking and is normally non-refundable. The remaining 75% of the rental will be due eight weeks prior to the date of entry.

It is the responsibility of guests to ensure that full payment has been received prior to the 8 week deadline. Failure to meet this requirement will result in a cancellation and a loss of deposit.
If a booking is made within 8 weeks of your holiday start date the whole rent is required as a condition of booking.

Please read our Terms and Conditions [PDF].

Here are some of the comments left in our visitors book:
“Clean, spacious, well equipped house and friendly locals. We will definitely come back and recommend this house to our friends”.

“Loved the space, the view is fabulous, the house is very clean and tastefully designed”.

“Loved the house, loved the village, we had a great time” .

“Can only echo the comments above, the house décor is fantastic, clean, comfortable and well equipped. The views are beautiful. We all had a wonderful time here”.

“Fabulous house, fantastic location, just perfect for our holiday, we had a great time”.

Copyright 2017 Anchorage House | login Website Design by SAMTEQ